Why Wood?….It’s Renewable, Recyclable and it’s Natural.
Ethical: I know the history of each piece of wood I procure, painstakingly sourcing all materials, over years.
A lower carbon footprint: Wood products produce significantly less carbon emissions than other building materials.
Easy care: Included with your item are care instructions. A few simple things to remember and you will enjoy your item for many years.
Aesthetically pleasing: Wood is a wonder. The varied grain, colour and characteristics are unmatched and there really is no limit to the variation and beauty.
Authentic: All projects are handmade and one of a kind. I don't use jigs or templates, choosing rather to “freehand” my work.
Warmth: Wood adds warmth to any space.
Versatility: Wood can be molded and shaped into a variety of things, limited only by one’s imagination.
Product Care Instructions
- Clean with cold or tepid soapy water
- Sanitize with coarse salt, lemon juice, or vinegar
- Air dry or use a dry clean cloth
- Avoid dishwasher, direct sunlight, and soaking in water
- Apply a light coat of oil to protect the wood